1. To contact your Board of Supervisors or City Council:
You can also email your comments and mailing address to email@example.com and we’ll forward them to all members of Boards of Supervisors or City Council in your region.
2. The BOS or City Council of each jurisdiction welcome participation in public hearings. For a schedule of public hearings, or to sign up or submit comments, visit:
3. The Library Board of Trustees includes representatives from each of the jurisdictions the library serves. To contact the Board, visit librarypoint.org/board-of-trustees.
4. Library Board meetings are open to the public and begin with a Public Comment segment. Any resident in the library’s service area is welcome to speak for up to 3 minutes. You do not need to sign up ahead of time.
5. To send letters to the editor:
6. Please follow CRRL Friends of the Library on Facebook and comment and share our posts to encourage others to make their voices heard.
7. When posting on social media, you can tag the Friends @crrlfriends and the library @crrlnews
8. If you comment on library news stories you see on social media, please let us know by sending us a message on our Facebook, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Please share this page with anyone you know in our service area who is interested in supporting the library!
Using the library to check out books, eBooks, and eAudios, learn new skills on Lynda.com, and stream movies on Kanopy saves money.
In 2019, CRRL customers saved $49,327,119 by checking out books and other physical materials, and $2,960,970 by checking out eBooks and eAudios, instead of purchasing those items. CRRL customers accessing Lynda.com saved $240-$460 on annual subscriptions.
To see how much money you have saved, visit the American Library Association’s Library Value Calculator.